Port of loading

We are located in Waalwijk (Noord-Brabant) which is in the middle of Amsterdam (NL), Rotterdam (NL) and Antwerp (BE). These 3 major Cities are our most important loading ports, from here we ship 90% of all our shipments. The other 10% is spread over various ports through Europe. In the map below we show you the Ro-Ro loading ports we often ship from and offer our clients.

Of course it may be possible that the port that you would like to ship from is not listed below. Please do not hesitate to contact us and ask for our possibilities and solutions.


** Click on the below mentioned ports for more information **